It provides the overall operating framework and is based on the moral values of BKF :
- Commitment to solidarity, team spirit and responsibility, dedication of its members.
- Respect for users and their families: Consideration, tolerance, confidentiality.
- Impartiality: Political, racial, religious and gender neutrality.
- Basing of the action on universal values (International Convention of the Rights of the Child).
- Practices that are respectful of man and his environment and of the animal condition.
- Integrity in the use of funds and in the actions carried out.
- Accountability to donors and government authorities for the use of funds and actions taken.
- Limit operating expenses and give priority to direct action (material, services).